Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

Thread: My offseason prediction for Mike Wallace

  1. #31
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I agree. He IMO is the best of the beat writers.
    On this, we agree.

  2. #32
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    They also have a very Snyder like owner in Stephen Ross. I could see them trying to get Wallace to pair with Tannehill.
    If Wallace leaves, which I think is likely but not a foregone conclusion, Miami is the first destination that comes to mind. They need a WR in the worst way and I can see Miami appealling to Wallace (it would appeal to me if I was a 20-something millionaire).

  3. #33
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    If Wallace leaves, which I think is likely but not a foregone conclusion, Miami is the first destination that comes to mind. They need a WR in the worst way and I can see Miami appealling to Wallace (it would appeal to me if I was a 20-something millionaire).
    See LeBron James...

  4. #34
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Would it be scary for Wallace to go to New England? Oh, yeah...

    Would New England outbid Miami for his services? Highly unlikely...

  5. #35
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Really growed tired of seeing short, weakling speed receivers. The Steelers need a stud WR that can outjump, outmuscle, a DB in traffic. The TD pas that Burress caught was what we have been missing from our WRs. He was covered well but it was all Burress. Where is the next Burress in the draft?

  6. #36
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Signing Wallace is a waste of money that could be used to sign Lewis.

    Get rid of Foote. Get rid of Mendenhall. Sign Max.

  7. #37
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelz09 View Post
    Signing Wallace is a waste of money that could be used to sign Lewis.

    Get rid of Foote. Get rid of Mendenhall. Sign Max.
    Yes. Yes. And Yes!

  8. #38
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Nothing to worry about. No doubt Wallace will get overpaid by some "don't know what they are doing" organisation who will pay stupid money for a guy that's 'never done anything'.

    In the meantime, the Steelers will have a ho-hum running game after we punt our only 'take it to the house' RB in Mendenhall (over rated bum who never proved he could play), and our pass catching TE will sit out half a year with injury.

    But never fear, our $6.2 million, 780 yard per season, 4 fumbles, 5' 10", 1 year's worth of success WR will carry us into the playoffs.

    Never fear, it's alllllll good.

    At least Brown smiles a lot.
    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


  9. #39
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    Nothing to worry about. No doubt Wallace will get overpaid by some "don't know what they are doing" organisation who will pay stupid money for a guy that's 'never done anything'.

    In the meantime, the Steelers will have a ho-hum running game after we punt our only 'take it to the house' RB in Mendenhall (over rated bum who never proved he could play), and our pass catching TE will sit out half a year with injury.

    But never fear, our $6.2 million, 780 yard per season, 4 fumbles, 5' 10", 1 year's worth of success WR will carry us into the playoffs.

    Never fear, it's alllllll good.

    At least Brown smiles a lot.
    lol. No worries... we'll never win a SB with Suisham as our kicker anyways. Last time I checked, you need a kicker that can make a 50 yarder.

  10. #40
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    True.... Suisham has to go. Raiders drafted a Kicker in Round 1 once.... given that Suisham was just about the MVP this season, mayhaps the Steelers should look at investing in that area more this season?

    Schiavone's Race Career:

    Starts- 10
    Wins- 2
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    Other- 4

    Prizemoney- $60,050.00


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •