Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Arians New Coach Of The Browns?

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, they have to hire 'someone', don't they? Surely there is somebody out there that wants that job...
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Browns will be hiring coaches until the grand kids are on Social Security maybe longer. That team can't get it right, although I think they are headed in the right direction with the players they have especially defense. Their RB is a good one, and they have a decent offensive line.

They need to settle on one coach and make a committment to keep him for the longer term. Changing coaches too often leads to instability in that locker room.

As a Steelers fan I can't concern myself with what the Browns do, we have enough to contend with here in the Burgh. With an 8-8 record fans think the world ended, but I do understand the consern. There's no guarantee we turn things around but I believe we will reload and be a better team in 2013. One thing for sure, we NEVER want to be the Browns.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I thought it was food poisoning from taste testing Luck's food.

LMAO !!!!!!!! I wish I would have thought of that one !!!!!!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Yes, _THAT_ Marc Trestman, from the 80s, currently coaching in the Canadian league. My Brown fans friends are so depressed that they stopped responding to me. They just can't stomach how badly their search for head coach has gone, after assuming they would land Chip Kelly.
    Trestman was Bernie Kosar's QB coach at the U of Miami and with the Browns. He was calling the plays for the 49ers when Jerry Rice set that receiving yardage record Megatron just broke. He was Rich Gannon's QB coach when Gannon won MVP. In five years in the CFL, he never won fewer than 10 games in any given season and his team won two Grey Cups. He's probably a better coach than Chip Kelly.

Legend

User Info Menu

rumor has it that Bruce Arians has a great chance to be the San Diego Chargers' new head coach, he is going to interview for the position on Monday and the Chargers' newly hired GM really likes Arians.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Of course he does. Their new GM worked for the Colts.

Legend

User Info Menu

I honestly don't see Arians as Head Coach material. He could certainly prove me wrong but he seems like such an awkward sort of guy to have that head role.

Legend

User Info Menu

He's already proved his haters wrong by succeeding in Indy... he is playing with house money, nothing to lose but a few games just like the rest of the coaches in the NFL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns interviewing Whiz tomorrow.... wouldn't that be interesting?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Browns interviewing Whiz tomorrow.... wouldn't that be interesting?
    that will be his 2nd interview so the Brownies must be seriously considering Whiz...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha