Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Arians New Coach Of The Browns?

Legend

User Info Menu

Just saw that the Browns hired Rob Chudzinski, Panthers OC, as their new HC.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[url]http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/blog/index.ssf/2013/01/rob_chudzinski_hire_stunning_a.html#incart_river_d efault[/url]

Kindle

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Looks like Bruce might get a shot at coaching San Diego, and we may see Norv Turner on the sidelines again as OC of the Cleveland Browns.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can hear it now in San Diego, " Air Arians " I can see Bruce doing well in SanDiego as a head coach. I said it last year that he would probably make a better HD than OC. I do wonder if he would hire a OC and if he does what will he instruct this guy to do ? I bet Arians takes a Steelers coach or two away with him.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll be interested to see if Haslem will keep Chudzinski if they struggle for a few years. Changing a culture doesn't often happen overnight. They have some building blocks- solid Defense and OL, bell cow RB. However, playmaker WR's and someone to throw it to them need to be addressed.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I'll be interested to see if Haslem will keep Chudzinski if they struggle for a few years. Changing a culture doesn't often happen overnight. They have some building blocks- solid Defense and OL, bell cow RB. However, playmaker WR's and someone to throw it to them need to be addressed.
    In Chud's offense, Derek frickin' Anderson went to the Pro Bowl and the Browns won 10 games...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    In Chud's offense, Derek frickin' Anderson went to the Pro Bowl and the Browns won 10 games...
    Which is good for them. However, he's now in charge of the whole enchilada. Guys live Norv Turner and Dick LeBeau are among the greats as coordinators. However, they have been sub-par as HC's.

It was wise, IMO, for Haslem to get a guy he could build a legacy with and not someone who already had an ego to satisfy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Our division is going to be a log jam at seasons end next year, 9-7 might win the division. The Bengals are improving and the Browns won't be a push over. The Rats are who we think they are.....Old Slow and done!

Turner will help the Browns O, and you heard it here first, he WILL be their OC.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Actually he didn't. Anderson was an injury replacement.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Looks like Bruce might get a shot at coaching San Diego, and we may see Norv Turner on the sidelines again as OC of the Cleveland Browns.

I wonder how much Rivers is going to love Arians after Arians offense gets him sacked 50 times a season ?