Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: To me, I don't think there is a whole lot wrong with Landry Jones.

Starter

User Info Menu

You know, I did not notice that this thread was started way back in Jan. It seemed so up to date.

My only comment is 4B? There were quite a bunch of players taken before TS took the CB in the 5th. Passing up the chance to pick up yet another starting position player was sort of a risky move. But, of course, as usual TS know what they are doing and well, the consensus here was it is about time to pick up someone at that position. The fans really were growing weary of the other scenario. But frankly, I would have preferred seeing TS keep mining for future starters in that situation. However, I must remind myself that my percentage of guessing the correct move for the team is close to minus 95%. Actually to be truthful it more like below zero.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brady seems to surrender when the play collapses, but it hasn't stopped him from being successful in the NFL....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Landry is the only QB I wanted from this draft. Tall, big arm, makes quick decisive reads...what's not to like?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Landry is the only QB I wanted from this draft. Tall, big arm, makes quick decisive reads...what's not to like?
    What is even better is that he doesn't have to play this season or probably next. We have time to make him better.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    100% agree. same here.