Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
What do you think the chances are the Steelers think they have the O line set with Gilbert, DeCastro, Pouncey, Colon, Adams? That's a lot of 1st and 2nd round picks, it should be good (injuries notwithstanding). Like to see Starks back but even Max has publicly said he thinks he's played his last game as a Steeler.

I think the Miller injury can not be overstated. Maybe he's a fast healer, and certainly no on questions his heart or work ethic but I think it's something they have to preare for - him not being ready to go at the start and not getting back to true form until after half way through the season. There's NO ONE to take his place. No one currently on the team can even carry his shoulder pads.

The QB pressure is the biggest concern for me. Guys were throwing down blankets, eating chips and a sandwich, with a nice Cabernet, before they had to throw the ball.
Not the last 5 games of the season. The pressure on the quarterback was coming the sacks may not have been there, but the pressures forcing errant throws were there. The defense was dominating games at the end of the year and getting timely stops.

I'd have no problem drafting #92s replacement, because I don't believe that player is on the roster, maybe Worilds, maybe not.

Pappy