Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With all the coaching changes this season....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don't forget Matt Flynn sitting on the bench in Seattle. They might be willing to part with him for a decent draft pick since they have settled on Wilson as the starter. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the new coaches made a play for him.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Vick didn't improve because of Reid.... He improved because he needed to make money so he started watching film and acting like he cares.. As soon as he got his contract he lost the hunger.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Vick didn't improve because of Reid.... He improved because he needed to make money so he started watching film and acting like he cares.. As soon as he got his contract he lost the hunger.
    I was just going to post elsewhere that guaranteed contracts don't much guarantee performance. They will be the undoing of this league. They need guaranteed contracts tied to performance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Right, Reid had nothing at all to do with it. Gotch Ya!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Colby Cameron looks interesting with his record of avoiding turnovers (over 4000 yards passing this year, 31 TDs, 5 INTs and 0 fumbles).
    In response to his pleas, an officer said: "You think we've never arrested somebody that's made national media? ... We deal with the Bengals all the time."

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848"]http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3880848[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He lost something, because he stunk it up this year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    Right, Reid had nothing at all to do with it. Gotch Ya!
    Reid made Vick start turning the ball over like mad? What did he do to him? Vick flat out stunk this year. So, is Reid responsible for making him "better?" But when Vick stunk it up, did Reid make that happen too? I am confused.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope there's a run on quarterbacks in the first 16 picks that guarantees the Steelers will be able to draft a player with great value that has fallen down the board a bit. I would love to see last year repeat itself and have some GMs over drafting players and allowing BPAs to slide in the first round.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I hope there's a run on quarterbacks in the first 16 picks that guarantees the Steelers will be able to draft a player with great value that has fallen down the board a bit. I would love to see last year repeat itself and have some GMs over drafting players and allowing BPAs to slide in the first round.

Pappy
    I appreciate and share your optimism...

But the jury is still out on last years draft....Sure looked good on paper.