Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Haley to Arizona?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Slap, it was still BA's offense. Just run even more ineffectually than usual

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    That's what BA thought....

Maybe I shouldn't be the one making this point...I was one who was calling for BA to go.
    I still do think it was time for a change, but the team had winning seasons while he was OC.
    but BA didn't run the ball

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just thought it was interesting as I watched Luck stand in the pocket holding the ball for what seemed like forever before launching it downfield. It seems to be such a high risk/high reward offensive strategy. I think BA is lucky he had Ben and now Luck as his QBs to implement this offense. I don't think a Brady or a Manning could pull it off. Nor would they want to.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    I just thought it was interesting as I watched Luck stand in the pocket holding the ball for what seemed like forever before launching it downfield. It seems to be such a high risk/high reward offensive strategy. I think BA is lucky he had Ben and now Luck as his QBs to implement this offense. I don't think a Brady or a Manning could pull it off. Nor would they want to.
    They would throw the ball much earlier than Luck or Ben...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    They would throw the ball much earlier than Luck or Ben...
    I might have agreed with you had it just been Ben but with Luck handling it the same way I think it's the way BA designed the offense.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ed Bouchette reported that Haley was in Arizona today interviewing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Ed Bouchette reported that Haley was in Arizona today interviewing.
    It's funny because Haley's agent is denying it. He says that Haley is happy in Pittsburgh and not interested in the job in AZ. This probably means he's having dinner with the Bidwell's right about now.