Thread: "Whiz" to interview with Stains

Legend

User Info Menu

"Whiz" to interview with Stains

Browns interview Ken Whisenhunt

Posted by Michael David Smith on January 3, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
    AP
    Days after he was fired by the Cardinals, Ken Whisenhunt has had his second interview for a new job.

Whisenhunt [URL="http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8803627/cleveland-browns-interview-ken-whisenhunt-head-coaching-job-doug-marrone-chip-kelly-next"]interviewed Wednesday with the Browns[/URL] about their head coaching vacancy, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reports.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner traveled to Arizona for the interview, although it is believed that the primary reason they went there is to interview Oregon coach Chip Kelly, whose team plays in the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona on Thursday night.

The Browns are also interviewing Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton and Syracuse head coach Doug Marrone. Whisenhunt has also interviewed with the Bills
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Cleveland already has Brownstains, and if you add Whiz to the mix, that makes for a nasty, disgusting underwear situation.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Stains can have him and his "boy" Grimm too. He won't be as a good as Shurmur so that is good for us.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The Stains can have him and his "boy" Grimm too. He won't be as a good as Shurmur so that is good for us.
    I'm not sure that I understand the disdain for Whiz. He was the OC for a very effective, SB winning offense for the Steelers. Plus, he took what is arguably the worst franchise in the NFL to the playoffs. He was doomed by the lack of a QB, but that will hamper anybody.