Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shocker: Ben back to drama

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

OMG LOOK AT ALL THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Just look!!!

------>

Yeah, I don't see it either.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma View Post
    OMG LOOK AT ALL THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Just look!!!

------>

Yeah, I don't see it either.

Agreed....Move along....nothing to see here.....

He injured his throwing shoulder....Do you think it was 100% after such a short time?

Legend

User Info Menu

Yawn, yawn

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelfin View Post
    Agreed....Move along....nothing to see here.....

He injured his throwing shoulder....Do you think it was 100% after such a short time?
    Gee, I don't know, both Ben and Tomlin said the injury had ZERO effect on his play. Were they lying to us then or lying to us now? Had to be lying at some point - both can't be true.

Backup

User Info Menu

I am not a doctor, nor do I have doctors in my family but I think the answer is pretty obvious....

I find it unrealistic and probably impossible for a shoulder injury (such as the one that Ben had) to the throwing arm of an NFL quarterback to completely heal in the 3 or 4 weeks Ben was out.

I think it was pretty obvious that it was still bothering him as he bounced passes to receivers and grimaced with pain after being hit....

I think that when Ben and Tomlin said the injury had ZERO effect on his play, it was because they did not want to use the injury as an excuse for their performance....Nor open up an questions as to why Batch did not play....

So I guess they were lying to us during the season....I am still not sure where the drama comes in.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I don't know how you can assume what Ben is doing, or why he is doing it. Are you in his head? Let it go allready.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sure, Not View Post
    While I totally agree that Ben can be a drama queen, I think playing in the Pro Bowl is just not what it used to be. All kinds of people drop out every year.
    It's getting so bad with the Pro Bowl, I wouldn't be surprised to hear the starting QB's are Sanchez and Kolb...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudsteelerfamily View Post
    I don't know how you can assume what Ben is doing, or why he is doing it. Are you in his head? Let it go allready.
    So, in your world, seeing through BS is not possible? We know exactly why he is doing it: it's a way to say "See, it wasn't really my fault" without saying it directly. Ben always comes up with injury scenarios all the time, while others do not. And you do not realize what that is? How about his mysterious broken toe the one year, when Cowher said he never ever heard of it? Ben always has an injury excuses waiting in the wings, whether during the season or after. He will boldly claim "The injury is not excuse" while at the same time knowing he has created a trap door if he doesn't come through. Is it the end of the world? No. Does it matter that much? Not really. But I still like keeping it real regardless and calling a spade a spade. Keeping it wheel.

Legend

User Info Menu

If Ben was truely still injured then why did he play the meaningless game vs. Cleveland?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    If Ben was truely still injured then why did he play the meaningless game vs. Cleveland?
    Good question. If Ben wasn't/isn't injured why would he say he isn't healthy enough to play in the PB? If the CLE game was meaningless, and he was hurt, then why did he play in it?