Thread: Does it Seem Right?

Legend

User Info Menu

Does it Seem Right?

That Indy and Seattle have to go on the road to play Baltimore and Washington? Both road teams have better records. And in both cases, they're both bad road teams and the home teams are good home teams.

It just seems odd having 2 11-5 teams on the road on Wild Card weekend.

Rookie

User Info Menu

For Seattle, it's karma for beating the Saints at home in the playoffs when they won their division with a losing record...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    That Indy and Seattle have to go on the road to play Baltimore and Washington? Both road teams have better records. And in both cases, they're both bad road teams and the home teams are good home teams.

It just seems odd having 2 11-5 teams on the road on Wild Card weekend.
    No it isn't fair. The better record should host the game, but that will never happen because the league believes it minimizes winning your Division.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You'd always have a strength of schedule debate or yada yada yada. I like the current system but I would like to see 8-8 and under teams eliminated despite winning the division.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

A team can't so anything except play the schedule. The Patriots and San Francisco are rewarded annually for playing in a weak division. Until that stops, division winners deserve to get in...