Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Reflects on Season

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I am totally uninterested in ANYTHING that comes out of this punk's mouth. He has zero credibility and has showcased his immaturity, selfishness and stupidity enough times that I know nothing he says has any substance or credibility. Where are the Wallace apologists now? He is a punk, and a one trick pony. Plus he plays lazy and unfocused and nothing is ever his fault. Losing him will be an addition through subtraction. Watch and see. He is part of the crap chemistry that ruined this season.
    Kinda like some posters on this board!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Kinda like some posters on this board!!
    Zing!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Even when Wallace says he screwed up and that he needs to take steps to make himself a better fit with the offense, people still find reasons to hate every word of it. Crazy.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I just didn't find that to be very reflective...

Wallace didn't say he screwed up. He said exactly the opposite...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He will go to some other team and into oblivion. Bye bye.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I went from "not wanting to overpay Wallace" to not wanting him on this roster at all.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Even when Wallace says he screwed up and that he needs to take steps to make himself a better fit with the offense, people still find reasons to hate every word of it. Crazy.
    His actions speak so loudly, I can't hear what he is saying. You need to learn that lesson. Not only that, but most of what he DOES say illuminates how selfish, self-centered and immature he is. He basically provides clear indication of what a punk he is with most of his actions and words. So he said a few words that would seem to make him seem OK? But the rest of his words and actions completely invalidate those few words any how.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

His actions speak so loudly, I can't hear what he is saying. You need to learn that lesson. Not only that, but most of what he DOES say illuminates how selfish, self-centered and immature he is. He basically provides clear indication of what a punk he is with most of his actions and words. So he said a few words that would seem to make him seem OK? But the rest of his words and actions completely invalidate those few words any how.
    Thanks for the life lesson, Dad.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    Thanks for the life lesson, Dad.
    Reading the other responses, it appears you needed the lesson, son. The dude says a few words where he seems - only slightly - contrite and you just fall over, lapping it up and bending over. You must be easy to persuade. Wallace has proven to be nothing but a damn punk, and you can't even observe the very obvious.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Reading the other responses, it appears you needed the lesson, son. The dude says a few words where he seems - only slightly - contrite and you just fall over, lapping it up and bending over. You must be easy to persuade. Wallace has proven to be nothing but a damn punk, and you can't even observe the very obvious.
    what do you mean by bending over? Please explain.