Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    1)Johnathan Hankins-DT-Ohio St.
    2)Stepfan Taylor-RB-Stanford
    3)Tony Jefferson-S-Oklahoma
    4)Kenny Stills WR-Oklahoma
    5)Kevin Reddick-ILB-UNC
    6)Jake Stoneburner-TE-Ohio St.
    7)Sean Renfree-QB-Duke
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't think Warmack is there at 17. I would love them to bring Starks back again. Let Gilbert and Adams battle for RT. Loser and Beachum would be quality backups.

Legend

User Info Menu

A nice, well-rounded draft that fills multiple needs. And now you can change the mock in your sig that has us taking Cordy Glenn last spring!
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd be happier with the one in my sig....we take a lot of the same positions though.
    @_Hellgrammite

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.
    It won't be another Guard. I think they will draft a Guard in the 3rd-4th Rd. This is a very deep guard draft. You can get one in the 3rd to back-up Colon (Who will be back and starting).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Yeah, but we'd likely have to use our 2nd round pick to land Zach Ertz, and we have more important needs to fill with our high picks (unless Heath's knee injury is worse than we think).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.

I agree. Love the kid but a guy like Stoneburner or Jack Doyle late is more like it. FA is a possibility here too.