Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: 2013 Steeler Draft= Lets take a look

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    2013 Steeler Draft= Lets take a look

    1)Johnathan Hankins-DT-Ohio St.
    2)Stepfan Taylor-RB-Stanford
    3)Tony Jefferson-S-Oklahoma
    4)Kenny Stills WR-Oklahoma
    5)Kevin Reddick-ILB-UNC
    6)Jake Stoneburner-TE-Ohio St.
    7)Sean Renfree-QB-Duke
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    1)Johnathan Hankins-DT-Ohio St.
    2)Stepfan Taylor-RB-Stanford
    3)Tony Jefferson-S-Oklahoma
    4)Kenny Stills WR-Oklahoma
    5)Kevin Reddick-ILB-UNC
    6)Jake Stoneburner-TE-Ohio St.
    7)Sean Renfree-QB-Duke
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I don't think Warmack is there at 17. I would love them to bring Starks back again. Let Gilbert and Adams battle for RT. Loser and Beachum would be quality backups.
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.
    It won't be another Guard. I think they will draft a Guard in the 3rd-4th Rd. This is a very deep guard draft. You can get one in the 3rd to back-up Colon (Who will be back and starting).

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    A nice, well-rounded draft that fills multiple needs. And now you can change the mock in your sig that has us taking Cordy Glenn last spring!


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.

    I agree. Love the kid but a guy like Stoneburner or Jack Doyle late is more like it. FA is a possibility here too.
    2018 NFL Draft

    1) Baker Mayfield-QB-Oklahoma
    2) Mark Andrews-TE-Oklahoma
    3) Kyzir White-SS-WVU
    4) Tyrone Crowder-OG-Clemson
    5) MarkWalton-RB-Miami
    7) Andre Brown-DE-Virginia











  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    I agree. Love the kid but a guy like Stoneburner or Jack Doyle late is more like it. FA is a possibility here too.
    What do you think about Joseph Fauria of UCLA? Here's a guy who is big target, good hands, and caught 11 TD's in an offense that was run-oriented.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    What do you think about Joseph Fauria of UCLA? Here's a guy who is big target, good hands, and caught 11 TD's in an offense that was run-oriented.
    I remember his uncle Christian was a passable #2 TE for the Seahawks and Pats a decade or so ago.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •