Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: 2013 Steeler Draft= Lets take a look

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    2013 Steeler Draft= Lets take a look

    1)Johnathan Hankins-DT-Ohio St.
    2)Stepfan Taylor-RB-Stanford
    3)Tony Jefferson-S-Oklahoma
    4)Kenny Stills WR-Oklahoma
    5)Kevin Reddick-ILB-UNC
    6)Jake Stoneburner-TE-Ohio St.
    7)Sean Renfree-QB-Duke
    2018 Draft

    Trade Martavis Bryant and our 3rd round pick to Buffalo for 2/24 & 4/21

    1/28-Rashaan Evans-LB-Alabama
    2/56-Tim Settle-DT-Va Tech
    2/60-Marcus Allen-FS-Penn St.
    4/121-Royce Freeman-RB-Oregon
    5/139-Jack Cichy-ILB-Wisconsin
    5/156-Allen Lazard-WR-Iowa St.
    7/194-Skyler Phillips-OG-Idaho St.
    7/220











  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    1)Johnathan Hankins-DT-Ohio St.
    2)Stepfan Taylor-RB-Stanford
    3)Tony Jefferson-S-Oklahoma
    4)Kenny Stills WR-Oklahoma
    5)Kevin Reddick-ILB-UNC
    6)Jake Stoneburner-TE-Ohio St.
    7)Sean Renfree-QB-Duke
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I don't think Warmack is there at 17. I would love them to bring Starks back again. Let Gilbert and Adams battle for RT. Loser and Beachum would be quality backups.
    2018 Draft

    Trade Martavis Bryant and our 3rd round pick to Buffalo for 2/24 & 4/21

    1/28-Rashaan Evans-LB-Alabama
    2/56-Tim Settle-DT-Va Tech
    2/60-Marcus Allen-FS-Penn St.
    4/121-Royce Freeman-RB-Oregon
    5/139-Jack Cichy-ILB-Wisconsin
    5/156-Allen Lazard-WR-Iowa St.
    7/194-Skyler Phillips-OG-Idaho St.
    7/220











  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    A nice, well-rounded draft that fills multiple needs. And now you can change the mock in your sig that has us taking Cordy Glenn last spring!


    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I'd be happier with the one in my sig....we take a lot of the same positions though.
    @_Hellgrammite

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

    1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not bad, although I'm looking at Chance Warmack in Round 1. If we don't fix the OL once and for all we will never get the ofense on track and we will waste the years we have left with Ben.
    It won't be another Guard. I think they will draft a Guard in the 3rd-4th Rd. This is a very deep guard draft. You can get one in the 3rd to back-up Colon (Who will be back and starting).

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85 View Post
    Does anybody else like Urtz from Stanford? He looks like he could be a great addition to the 2 TE set. A big body who does well going up for the ball much like Jimmy Graham or Gronkowski.
    Yeah, but we'd likely have to use our 2nd round pick to land Zach Ertz, and we have more important needs to fill with our high picks (unless Heath's knee injury is worse than we think).


    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He is a phenomenal TE, but why use a first round pick on a position that is far down the list of team priorities? For what you are asking of Ertz (2 TE's set formations), the Steelers can get in the mid to late rounds.

    I agree. Love the kid but a guy like Stoneburner or Jack Doyle late is more like it. FA is a possibility here too.
    2018 Draft

    Trade Martavis Bryant and our 3rd round pick to Buffalo for 2/24 & 4/21

    1/28-Rashaan Evans-LB-Alabama
    2/56-Tim Settle-DT-Va Tech
    2/60-Marcus Allen-FS-Penn St.
    4/121-Royce Freeman-RB-Oregon
    5/139-Jack Cichy-ILB-Wisconsin
    5/156-Allen Lazard-WR-Iowa St.
    7/194-Skyler Phillips-OG-Idaho St.
    7/220











Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •