Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Am I the only one?

Who is done with NFL football until next year? If the Steelers are out I just don't care. I have teams that I DON'T want to see win it, but other than that I just have no energy for it at all.

Your thoughts?
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

u r not alone

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'll pay some attention to it, especially with the Vikings game vs GB since I live in MN. I do have other things to do, music to play, books to read, family matters, etc. 2012 has been a tough year on a few fronts. Glad to move on.

Legend

User Info Menu

Nope. Just posted in another thread that I really wouldn't watch any more. If I happen to be home when a game is playing I'm sure I'll put it on, but only as background. I'll be inundated with Falcons talk but I don't care if they win or lose. Just another team.

Starter

User Info Menu

I guess because I like the sport I will watch but I know what you are saying. It will feel good to see Cinci, Ravens & Pats go down.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I will loosely follow but no, won't tune in and watch full games.
    @_Hellgrammite

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm not just a Steeler fan, I am a huge NFL fan and will watch most every play of every play off game. I just love the sport and appreciate good football even when the Steelers are not providing any, which was most of this season. I am really looking forward to Seat-Wash and hope Indy-Balt. provides some good drama. And I am hoping GB gets taken out; haven't liked them since they beat us in SB. I guess I am kind of rooting for SF and would be OK seeing Brady and the Pats get some redemption, as they have been good for so long but haven't won a SB in a pretty long time.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm interested but will only watch if there's nothing else to do at the time. Definitely not a priority with no Steelers.

I have different levels of interest depending on who's playing. The 3 rookie QBs are interesting and I'd like to see if one of them could pull off the impossible. Seahawks/Redskins is one of the most interesting games in the first round. I'm kinda rooting for Indy since they're post Peyton and I'd love to see them beat Denver head to head.

Then different players are fun to watch to see what they'll do. AP in Minny is always exciting to watch. The mega QBs - Brady, Rodgers, Peyton are always intriguing. And guys like Aldon Smith are always interesting because he's so dominant.

The least interesting teams in this year's playoffs are Baltimore, Cincy, Houston, and Atlanta.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My heart won't be in it (except to see the Patriots lose)....S.F. doesn't worry me.
    Kinda want to see MANNING win another one.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

The more non-Steelers football we watch, the more educated we become about other teams.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.