Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Most Ridiculous Offseason You Can Imagine?

Legend

User Info Menu

The Most Ridiculous Offseason You Can Imagine?

What's the craziest thing that could happen this offseason? Sometimes I read things on here that are interesting. Other times they seem nuts.

I enjoy wearing a tinfoil hat from time to time. So here goes:

Haley takes the job at AZ and Ben follows him demanding a trade. He finally gets his big WR in Fitz. And they go from crummy to the best team in the league in 1 season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

That would be pretty crazy!

I'm curious what/who we'd get in a trade for Ben? I'm also curious who we get to play QB. Draft Matt Barkley? Get Kolb from AZ as part of the deal?

Legend

User Info Menu

Roger Goodell quits and takes Robert Kraft, Jerry Jones, and Madonna with him. The league makes defense legal again, and real fans like the NFL product again. Because of the manly level of competition, Brady and Manning leave to dominate the lingerie league, where Brady actually is one of the better looking players. Manning refuses to wax his back, so he only lasts one season.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    What's the craziest thing that could happen this offseason? Sometimes I read things on here that are interesting. Other times they seem nuts.

Haley takes the job at AZ and Ben follows him demanding a trade. He finally gets his big WR in Fitz. And they go from crummy to the best team in the league in 1 season.
    This is funny because I actually had a dream something similar to this.

Cleveland (ex-Steeler minority owner Jimmy Haslim), hires Bill Cowher to be head coach, he then hires Ken Wisenhunt to be his offensive coordinator, they sign Mike Wallace to a free agent contract, and then Ben demands a trade. Wants to be closer to his hometown and re-united with Cowher and Wisenhunt. Cleveland trades us their first this year (#6 overall), their third this year (#6, and their first next year and second next year, for Ben.

As a result in return the Steelers end up with the following players...

Chance Warmack (#6 2013)
    Barkevious Mingo (#17 2013)
    Eddie Lacy (#48 2013)

Jadaveon Clowney DE (2014)
    A.J. McCarron QB (2014)

And the Steelers get back to power football and dominating defense. Oh...and lloydroid is happy...for once.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Oh...and lloydroid is happy...for once.
    That would be amazing!!!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djfan View Post
    That would be amazing!!!
    But its only a dream

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Oh...and lloydroid is happy...for once.
    you had me believing everything until I read this...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Well...what's funny is.... The one who sounds like smash from the board not spoken of, actually predicts that the Steelers will trade Ben to another team...potentially an Arians-lead Browns team.

That would truly be nuts. My head would explode and the end of days would be near.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Of course, the therapy needed for AZ fans would be amusing too. They would have to go from hating the guy that killed them in the playoffs to their franchise QB.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We trade up and draft a punter in the 4th round.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.