Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgia Bulldogs and possible Steelers draft picks on display

Backup

User Info Menu

As a resident of Athens, I'd love to see the Steelers draft Jarvis Jones in the first round and Bacarri Rambo in the second or third round.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Thats because Jenkins didn't play in the game.
    Yep.. academically ineligible.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    As a resident of Athens, I'd love to see the Steelers draft Jarvis Jones in the first round and Bacarri Rambo in the second or third round.
    Me too but we have no chance at Jarvis Jones. He goes top 3 maybe number 1 overall. I love Bacarri Rambo. Been talking about him on this board for two years. Negative is his off season problem he had. True free safety who can also hit like a truck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    Jarvis Jones is a Top-5 pick, he'll be long gone by the time the Steelers pick at #17.

as for Rambo, I would take him no earlier than in the 3rd round. but it would be pretty cool to buy a Steelers jersey with the name "Rambo" on the back of it.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Jarvis Jones is a Top-5 pick, he'll be long gone by the time the Steelers pick at #17.

as for Rambo, I would take him no earlier than in the 3rd round. but it would be pretty cool to buy a Steelers jersey with the name "Rambo" on the back of it.
    I think Rambo is worthy of a 2nd round pick. I dont think he will last till the Steelers pick in the 3rd round. 16 career picks, 34 PD's, and can hit like a truck. I've said it a million times, I think he is the best pure free safety in this draft. He has great ball skills. A legit center fielder.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

And for what it is worth. Mel Kiper says this about Rambo, "Rambo is a player NFL teams will draft knowing he can start right away."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And for what it is worth. Mel Kiper says this about Rambo, "Rambo is a player NFL teams will draft knowing he can start right away."

...except for D!ck LeBeau. Just the other 31 teams
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I think Rambo is worthy of a 2nd round pick. I dont think he will last till the Steelers pick in the 3rd round. 16 career picks, 34 PD's, and can hit like a truck. I've said it a million times, I think he is the best pure free safety in this draft. He has great ball skills. A legit center fielder.
    So then let's draft him in the second round and a LB in the first round.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll take a pass on Rambo and go for D.J. Swearinger from South Carolina in the second. All told, I would also take Philip Thomas (A freakin Ballhawk) from Fresno in the second over Rambo.

Alec Ogletree needs to get his head out of his rear. If he actually has a work ethic to go along with his insane athletic ability, he'll be the best ILB or WLB in the league within one year.

He has several things that Colbert/Tomlin covet in 1st round prospects:

1. He has insane athletic ability and size 6'3 235 lbs. He has the frame to carry 245-250 lbs.
    2. He's a Junior.
    3. Did I mention his insance athleticism?

Unfortunately, he has something the Steelers hate in a player: Character Issues.

Tomlin did mention the ILB position as a point of concern now that this season is closed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    ...except for D!ck LeBeau. Just the other 31 teams
    well, it does take several years for rookies to learn Dick LeBeau's complicated defensive schemes...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha