- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
1. CB Sidney Jones, Washington 6'0" 181
2. FS Budda Baker, Washington 5'10" 192
3. OLB Tyus Bowser, Houston 6'2" 244
4. ILB Connor Harris, Lindenwood 5'11 241
5. RB James Conner, Pittsburgh 6'2" 240
5c. TE Jeremy Sprinkle, Arkansas 6'5" 256
6. QB Chad Kelly, Mississippi 6'2" 224
7. WR Demore'ea Stringfellow, Mississippi 6'2" 212
7c. DE Collin Bevins, Northwest Missouri State 6'5" 286
2015 MNF Executive Champion!
Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....
1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash
Georgia is the most talented defense this season, I believe. The problem is that they (as usual) underperformed.
Jarvis Jones is a beast and doesn't take plays off.
Ogeltree and Rambo are both uber talented but lack discipline. They are often out of position. Ogletree is not stout in any way. He is great in pursuit and in pass coverage. Rambo is a great talent, but I don't know if his head is screwed on well enough to be a Steeler. Against South Carolina, Rambo got beat deep, then let a smaller receiver take the ball away from him. Then, he topped it off by taking an awful personal foul. He could be a great value pick on day two and could turn out to be an all-pro with his ball skills and instincts. But, just seems like an Oakland Raider to me.
Jenkins is another guy with great talent, but often underperforms too often.
Shawn Williams allows too many big plays.
Sanders Commings has great size and athleticism but is very inconsistent.
Too me, Georgia is soft too often. Players from a team like this scare me a bit.
Even if Bill Belichick was getting an atomic wedgie, his face would look exactly the same.