Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For All the Whiners & Doomsday Posters Out There

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I wonder do 3rd or 4th string players look as sound as MVP type players or starters? I wonder if consistency or focus is hard to do when every game a starter is hurt or already not playing. Do the steelers need more talent? Yes of course. Do some players need more focus and heart? Yep. But put just a few plays together this year and we are in the playoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    None of what say changes the fact that we lost to 4 teams that we should have beat with ease. Well, if not ease, (since this is the NFL) we should have beat them, period. Does every team sans the 1972 Fins have a loss like that each year? Yes. One, or two, wouldn't be a big deal; four is. That is not acceptable. And it main blame lies at the head coach, and Bone Head Ben - had Ben not played so loosey goosey, we'd be playing this week, period. Two game-losing pics that he simply didn't need to throw; he wasn't forced into them; the defenders didn't make a miraculous play. Ben just screwed up royally.
    Oh please. I guess the other 1000 times Ben has played loosey goosey for a great play and win does not matter. Keep haten on Ben he will be a Steeler for awhile.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    I wonder do 3rd or 4th string players look as sound as MVP type players or starters? I wonder if consistency or focus is hard to do when every game a starter is hurt or already not playing. Do the steelers need more talent? Yes of course. Do some players need more focus and heart? Yep. But put just a few plays together this year and we are in the playoffs.
    And add in the Bonehead Ben plays, where he throws pics to lose games, and we are at home. And that is exactly what happened when we HAD TO WIN vs. Dallas and Cinci; Ben came up bonehead like usual. Add in the fact that Tomlin runs an undisciplined team, and we miss the post season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    And add in the Bonehead Ben plays, where he throws pics to lose games, and we are at home. And that is exactly what happened when we HAD TO WIN vs. Dallas and Cinci; Ben came up bonehead like usual. Add in the fact that Tomlin runs an undisciplined team, and we miss the post season.
    I think they should just hire you...from the sounds of it you would win the Superbowl every year.
    Buffalo is looking for a HC, u should apply even though you're over qualified
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The game SHOULD not come down to Ben throwing a pick or pulling a rabbit out of his butt. But it happens. I will take Ben all day long when the game is on the line. Sorry that he has bad games. I do think he is human. But to delusional fans he needs to always pull out the win. In real life and football it just does not happen. Just wait till the day he is gone. You will be happy again and the Steelers need to get a
    QB that is better then Ben for delusional fans like you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    The game SHOULD not come down to Ben throwing a pick or pulling a rabbit out of his butt. But it happens. I will take Ben all day long when the game is on the line. Sorry that he has bad games. I do think he is human. But to delusional fans he needs to always pull out the win. In real life and football it just does not happen. Just wait till the day he is gone. You will be happy again and the Steelers need to get a
    QB that is better then Ben for delusional fans like you.
    Cha-ching!! Straight money post. Thanks SS for speaking the truth and seeing the actual big picture.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I think they should just hire you...from the sounds of it you would win the Superbowl every year.
    Buffalo is looking for a HC, u should apply even though you're over qualified
    He would eventually wind up being unhappy with himself. It is his nature.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Cha-ching!! Straight money post. Thanks SS for speaking the truth and seeing the actual big picture.
    Some of these guys act like we are the worse team in the NFL. I know there is a fine line between wins and loses.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We had back to back 12-4 Seasons prior to this season. With a new OC I didn't expect us to win as many, but I did think we could go 10-6 which would of put us in the playoffs.
    Injuries hurt this team, there is no question about it. I'm disappointed too, but this team never quit trying outside of the Charger game. They just had an emotional win against the Rats and couldn't get up for the Bolts they were flat.

I don't care what their record was this season, I'm proud to be a Steelers fan...still have the signs in the yard.

" HOME OF A STEELERS FAN "

Legend

User Info Menu

do we get a trophy for that or something?