Wont try and pretend that I know about Northern Illinois. I don't. But I do about Florida State. Saw a lot of them this year. The big prize on this field is DE/OLB Bjoern Werner. He is very quick off the ball. There are two DE/tweeners in this entire draft who I wouldn't have a problem with the Steelers drafting and converting into OLB's. One is DaMontre Moore of Texas A& M and the other is Werner. Risk/reward with these two is going to be more than worth it. They will be dominators at the next level whether it is DE or OLB. Florida State has a solid CB in Xavier Rhodes. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd best overall corner in this draft. Great size and is physical. Unfortunately for those who will watch this game wont get to see OLB Brandon Jenkins or DE/OLB Cornelius "Tank" Carradine. Both out with injuries but will still be worthy draft picks. It will be interesting to see QB E.J Manuel play. He has great size, a descent arm, and moves around the pocket well. May end up as a descent mid round pick who could develop one day.