Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clemson vs LSU tonight..a lot of possible Steeler picks on display

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

By the way, Kevin Minter finished with 19 tackles. Earlier in the year he had a 20 tackle game versus Florida. Also, his fellow inside LB Lamin Barrow should go back for his senior year but he too is a pretty good ILB.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I have been saying this all year. Yes I want a cookie. Minter next to Timmons would be a great combination. I've questioned Reid's coverage skills and have said for a while he is better suited playing at SS than FS. And as for Montgomery, I would prefer him way over Barkevious Mingo. He is more polished as a pass rusher.
    Ok...you deserve a cookie...good call. What do you think about Skov?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    He made a couple of big plays early then faded as he has done most of this year. He did get hurt and didn't play much of the second half. Too me his teammate Sam Montgomery is the better of the two picks.

have you seen the pic (posted on here) on the office window of LSUs strength and conditioning coach saying the following players never give 100%. montgomery name is on there

thats gotta be a red flag

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    have you seen the pic (posted on here) on the office window of LSUs strength and conditioning coach saying the following players never give 100%. montgomery name is on there

Not sure I believe that was real...he sure played hard vs Clemson. McShay says he has a nonstop motor fwiw...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lebsteel View Post
    Ok...you deserve a cookie...good call. What do you think about Skov?
    Very good instinctive football player. Probably about the 5th best ILB in this draft. The plus on him is he played in a 3-4 and played well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post

Well I would agree if it is true. But I gotta tell you that is the first time I have ever heard anything like that about him. Strange how this surfaces now. But every time I see him play and probably saw nearly every LSU game this year, he played with a very high motor.

Legend

User Info Menu

the thread this was talked about

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/39588-LSU-players-you-don-t-want-on-your-team?p=540862#post540862[/url]