Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Just me or do other steeler fans Hate New England?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by supersteeler View Post
    Here's the difference between the Steelers and Patriots:

There's a minute left in the game, the Steelers are leading their opponent by two TD's and have the ball, Ben takes a knee and runs out the clock.

Same senario with the Pats, but Brady calls a timeout and goes for another TD.

Fans may get irritated how the Pats do things and think they are disrespecting their opponents doing the above, but their coach looks at it differently. He wants to see his offense work under all conditions even if it means adding to the score when the games is already won, its up to the opposing team to stop it from happening.

These two teams had a terrific span of wins and SB's the past decade, but they are completely different.
    The Steelers will beat you up physically until you cave in, where the Pats beat you up in the end zone.

If you guys wern't a Steelers fan you would hate us too, because of the success we had, same with the Pats, people hate their success.
    For me I could care less about the Pats, I'm conserned about our Steelers and want #7 before Ben retires!
    Are the Pats that god or do they benefit from playing in a weak division?

Backup

User Info Menu

I used to hate the Pats....but as the years go by you have to respect them...

-They are competitive every year
    -Brady is one of the greatest QBs to play the game
    -They play to win instead of playing not to lose
    -They attack on offense
    -They are arguably the most successful franchise in the last decade

But I am not a turncoat....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I admire and respect the patriots and I root for them because they play football the way I like to see it! Just get out there and kick-ass, we don't care who you are! Tom Brady is a true "elite" QB in every definition of the word. Just toss him the ball and he'll go out gun down his opponent all by himself, if necessary, no questions asked. The Steelers and Pats are both successful franchises however to me these franchises are the antithesis of each other. Patriots are constantly evolving, expect the consistent best out of their players and do not suffer malcontent, underachieving fools....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hate the Cheats and their coach. I hate cheaters, liars and people that had cheated others out of their goals, works, dreams and money and jobs. They not only just cheated, they changed the balance in peoples lives. Coaches or players have probably lost their jobs over the Pats cheating. How else is a coach, team or player defined if not by the wins and losses. They've mananged to take everyones hard work and toss it down the tubes with their cheating. Training camp meant nothing, games, injuries, owners paying for a team was all taken away because some piece of shiit like Bellicheat decided working hard wasn't enough, cheating was required.
    He's a smart coach, a team with talent but, he needed to cheat to achieve his goals.
    Screw him and his non proffesional attitude, his childlike behavior when he losses and al that he has blackened in the name of sports.
    I too get upset that these crumbs have the colors of the flag as their teams colors.
    fu(k them and those that think they're so wonderful.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fezziwig View Post
    I hate the Cheats and their coach. I hate cheaters, liars and people that had cheated others out of their goals, works, dreams and money and jobs. They not only just cheated, they changed the balance in peoples lives. Coaches or players have probably lost their jobs over the Pats cheating. How else is a coach, team or player defined if not by the wins and losses. They've mananged to take everyones hard work and toss it down the tubes with their cheating. Training camp meant nothing, games, injuries, owners paying for a team was all taken away because some piece of shiit like Bellicheat decided working hard wasn't enough, cheating was required.
    He's a smart coach, a team with talent but, he needed to cheat to achieve his goals.
    Screw him and his non proffesional attitude, his childlike behavior when he losses and al that he has blackened in the name of sports.
    I too get upset that these crumbs have the colors of the flag as their teams colors.
    fu(k them and those that think they're so wonderful.
    Tell us how you really feel....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hate Ray Lewis too. And for you information, I wouldn't like the bastard if he was a Steeler either. Oh yeah, screw the Patricheats. I will always let it be known, they earned nothing, they cheated to gain their championships and this is a fact.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west View Post
    Tiproast is a longtime Pats fan who used to post here who also is very level headed. Being in Pats country I find this to be more the exception than the rule.
    I still post here, but haven't done so very much since you guys got knocked out of the playoffs. Flashing the Pat Patriot logo on a lot of posts would be rubbing it in a little, and I don't want to be a rude guest.

I'll post more after the playoffs are over and the draft talk starts up in earnest. There are many good posters here that really know college ball; I learn a lot about who's coming into the league by reading this board.