Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Adam Sheffer of ESPN is reporting that Shamarko Thomas is on the trading block.

Legend

User Info Menu

Adam Sheffer of ESPN is reporting that Shamarko Thomas is on the trading block.

Not on steelers.com or espn.com as of now.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Rookie

User Info Menu

Schefter says that the Steelers should​ consider trading Thomas. That's a little different...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

If they can get a #4 or #5, maybe a 6 pick I'd be ok with that. Thomas has been injured as many games as he has played.
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 10-07-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Backup

User Info Menu

If they are not going to play him they might as well trade him....

Rookie

User Info Menu

Another poster raised a good point awhile ago...Thomas was a good fit before Butler made his schematic changes. He could play close to the line and could play pretty well in man coverage...now, the safety role is a more traditional one. He may not be the fit that he was once thought to be...
    Actually, my post was NOT about you...but, if the shoe fits, feel free to lace that &!+€# up and wear it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    Schefter says that the Steelers should​ consider trading Thomas. That's a little different...
    That is what espn.com says. That is not what he said on TV.
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Why would we care?

Drives me nuts we traded up to get him
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Can they package Dri Archer, too?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    If they can get a #4 or #5, maybe a 6 pick I'd be ok with that. Thomas has been injured as many games as he has played.
    There is no way the Steelers get a 4 or 5 for Thomas. If his issues are "above the neck" as Tomlin said, who is going to pay a price like that, mid-season? He had his opportunity and failed to capitalize. I'd be thrilled with a 6th but I'd be shocked to see the Steelers get even that in return.

Legend

User Info Menu

What opportunity has Shark had? He was the starting safety for about three weeks in pre-season and that's it. I'm for playing him, but with Allen playing the way he is what can u do?
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S