Thread: Maybe Just Me But...

Legend

User Info Menu

Maybe Just Me But...

It looked to me like Ben was indecisive, staring down receivers, and generally not in sync with the offense. He definitely needs some time off to heal and reflect.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben didnt have much time today to stare down receivers IMO.
    Pretty much pressured all game

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Looked the same to me doing all of the above like his whole career, but with this offensive line I think any QB will. Maybe it's me but this OL still stinks even Pouncey looked bad constantly getting shoved back into Bens lap.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

I think Pouncey is great when hes pullin.
    IMO there are too many OL pulling and moving on any given run play.
    Probably why our handoffs seem to takeforever.
    Also, Paulson is absolute garbage in the run game.

Legend

User Info Menu

did I hear the announcers say that the Browns OL played snap this season except for the LG?? .... OMG...what that must be like? ... at one point I thought I had a Malecki sighting on the Steelers OL... ??
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 12-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We see this a lot - our WRs are not getting open on the initial break or the line doesn't hold long enough for the play to develop, whatever it is...Ben is lacking confidence to put the ball in there. As for Pouncey, I know he's being run down for the Pro-Bowl selection & I'll admit he's not playing his best but he is surrounded by rookies & scrubs & it's gotta be hard to make chicken-salad out of chicken-sh!t all the time.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Rookie

User Info Menu

Watched the Pats game today. Every time I see them play, Brady has all day to throw. Amazing how much time he has to sit back and survey the field. His O line is beastly - big, quick, tough. Our O line doesn't seem to be any of those things.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JB13 View Post
    Watched the Pats game today. Every time I see them play, Brady has all day to throw. Amazing how much time he has to sit back and survey the field. His O line is beastly - big, quick, tough. Our O line doesn't seem to be any of those things.
    Dante Scarnecchia has been o line coach for a long time. He does a really good job. And Belichick invests in the line at draft time.

Having Gronkowski back is huge - it's like having another tackle on the field.