Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

they said a "Stinger"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Stingers freak me out. I've seen guys get them and lose feeling or strength. I think they should call it "almost paralyzed". Stinger sounds like a mosquito bite. But it can be way worse.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I got a stinger once in HS football. It felt like when the dentist supposedly has you numbed up to do some drilling work but you aren't numbed up and hits a nerve, but that feeling lasts much longer and hurts way worse.
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 12-30-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll be honest with you. I have never seen an OL get injured at the rate the Steelers have this season. What is most bothersome is that several were due to their own players (Heath, DeCastro). Instead of moving forward, this line seems always to be moving/getting shoved backwards hence collapsing on their own guys legs. Weak OL really.... even Pouncey, a pro bowler seems to get shoved around a lot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I'll be honest with you. I have never seen an OL get injured at the rate the Steelers have this season. What is most bothersome is that several were due to their own players (Heath, DeCastro). Instead of moving forward, this line seems always to be moving/getting shoved backwards hence collapsing on their own guys legs. Weak OL really.... even Pouncey, a pro bowler seems to get shoved around a lot.
    LT Max Starks
    LG Chance Warmack
    C Maurkice Pouncey
    RG David Decastro
    RT Mike Adams

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Just like the D-line (some think NT in the first). I don't think the Steelers will have 3 1st rounders in the middle of the O-line. But if Warmack is BPA at 16 or 17 so be it. Pick BPA.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Just like the D-line (some think NT in the first). I don't think the Steelers will have 3 1st rounders in the middle of the O-line. But if Warmack is BPA at 16 or 17 so be it. Pick BPA.
    If you win the battle in the trenches you don't need all stars at the skill positions. BPA is the way to go though.
    Last edited by Mister Pittsburgh; 12-30-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    If you win the battle in the trenches you don't need all stars at the skill positions. BPA is the way to go though.
    Oh I agree with you. I want both lines to kick butt. But I wonder if there are "rules" teams have when it comes to the draft that we have no clue about?