Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The few who do deserve kudos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The few who do deserve kudos

#1. Timmons. He had a breakout season. He was everything they hoped when they drafted him. He didn't let himself get all fat and out of shape, ala Woodley. He played well all season.

#2. Lewis. Finally a young DB developed.

#3. Allen, see above.

#4. Heath.

#5. Clark. Biggest reason the D held it together with all the injuries as it did.

Those who didn't cut it this year.

Ben, Wallace, most of O line, Polamalu, Tomlin, Haley.

Legend

User Info Menu

Also, Max Starks. Unsung hero, IMHO.

Didn't we bring him back from the waiver wire?

Legend

User Info Menu

Did u see Max play today?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Did u see Max play today?
    agreed. Max had a tough outing against no names.... beat soundly for at least one sack.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    #1. Timmons. He had a breakout season. He was everything they hoped when they drafted him. He didn't let himself get all fat and out of shape, ala Woodley. He played well all season.

#2. Lewis. Finally a young DB developed.

#3. Allen, see above.

#4. Heath.

#5. Clark. Biggest reason the D held it together with all the injuries as it did.

Ben, Wallace, most of O line, Polamalu, Tomlin, Haley.
    Polamalu is just getting healthy. I still think Ben is injured and prior to the injury was having a great year. I have no problem with Tomlin considering all the injuries.

#1. You with all your psycho babble

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    Polamalu is just getting healthy. I still think Ben is injured and prior to the injury was having a great year. I have no problem with Tomlin considering all the injuries.

Ahahahahahahahaha. Rotfl

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

NOTE: Breaking board rules.

You may, from time to time, find yourself in disagreement with someone else's opinion. At times like these, please keep in mind it's safer and more polite to take issue with the comments rather than the person.

Statements or postings that violate the above terms will be deleted from postings upon discovery. While we may attempt to notify you if we move or delete a post, we are under no obligation to do so. Depending on the nature of the violation, the Planet Steelers community at their sole discretion may terminate a customer's account.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Would you prefer illogical rambling? I'm also fairly certain the board rules apply to the more EXTREME end of things. I'm ALSO confident a majority of the message board would agree with my "psycho babble" comment. You're all over the board spewing it. It's getting old.
    Last edited by Snatch98; 12-31-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks for the assistance, I have scolded the offending party. I will try to do a better job of a of locking down these rogue posters,I will also let the other Mods know how sensitive you are, so they can help.
    Last edited by fordfixer; 12-31-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.