Thread: It Looks Like...

Rookie

User Info Menu

It Looks Like...

...the Ravens will play the Colts next week...

I'll be rooting for Brucie....

Legend

User Info Menu

So will everyone. I think the NFL wants Peyton vs Luck in the AFC. And RGIII vs Wilson in the NFC. How cool would an all rookie QB SuperBowl be?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The Ravens could be playing against the Devil himself & I still wouldn't root for them...unless it benefited the Steelers somehow.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    So will everyone. I think the NFL wants Peyton vs Luck in the AFC. And RGIII vs Wilson in the NFC. How cool would an all rookie QB SuperBowl be?
    Same draft class off to terrific starts leading their teams.
    Luck versus RGIII in multiple SBs would grow into the Bird versus Magic of the NFL.

If the Steelers arent there, it would be pretty cool to watch.

Oft forgotten Wilson might actually have the best team and go farther this year.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 12-30-2012 at 06:54 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Seahawks fans here already think they are going to the SB.