Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This offense

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Backup

User Info Menu

This offense

is offensive. Two 3rd and 1's and we fail to convert BOTH times. Get ready to be swept by the Clowns. I've been saying this all week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It is horrendous. Arians success in Indy is making the Rooney's look foolish.

Starter

User Info Menu

I still don't see a big difference between BA and Haley's offense. That reverse call only brought back bad memories. So we need to use trickery to beat Cleveland in a 0-0 game? Horrible call.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCHammer View Post
    That reverse call only brought back bad memories. So we need to use trickery to beat Cleveland in a 0-0 game? Horrible call.
    I've been on the fence about Haley until that call. HE HAS TO GO. That stupid reverse hasn't worked all year. Why the f uck does he keep calling it? Moron.

Backup

User Info Menu

What i do not understand is when it is 3 and long we run and when it is 3 and short we pass ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Haley is terrible, give me Bruce as bad as he was he run circles around this clown. It almost look like sabotage.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley is terrible, give me Bruce as bad as he was he run circles around this clown. It almost look like sabotage.
    ...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    ...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.
    Ovi,
    Agree about the injuries. But WHY does he keep calling that stupid reverse? It's a trick play that hasn't worked ALL YEAR! In fact, not too many teams run a successful reverse in today's NFL. Defenses are just too fast and (usually) to smart to fall for it.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

There should be some shake up this offseason. You can clearly see our offense is not on the same page.

Legend

User Info Menu

Bruce took a lot of unwarranted criticism, IMHO. The best thing we can hope is the Chargers hire Haley and we promote Fitchner.