Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This offense

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley is terrible, give me Bruce as bad as he was he run circles around this clown. It almost look like sabotage.
    ...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    ...and I'm sure you and every other fan who hated Arians would hate him again in a month.

Time to wake up folks! It's not the Coordinator, it's the offensive line. No push, inconsistent in all phases of the game. No OC will look good until that is fixed. Haley looked great the first half of the season because the OL was healthy. When the injuries piled up he could not overcome that just like Arians couldn't when he was here.
    Ovi,
    Agree about the injuries. But WHY does he keep calling that stupid reverse? It's a trick play that hasn't worked ALL YEAR! In fact, not too many teams run a successful reverse in today's NFL. Defenses are just too fast and (usually) to smart to fall for it.