Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Wallace out vs the Browns

Backup

User Info Menu

Mike Wallace out vs the Browns

per steelersdepot.com

Did Wallace play his last down as a Steeler?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toddjammin View Post
    per steelersdepot.com

Did Wallace play his last down as a Steeler?
    Seeya Sucka, was good for a few years, then you peaked and realized you can only play in one type of offense.

You'll probably have a great year in Indy for 2013 or wherever BA gets a head coaching gig.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Good riddance. Hope we never see him in the black and gold ever again. Go somewhere where all they ask is for you to go deep, nothing else. Have fun getting Larry Fitz $, let's just see what the market bares.

Legend

User Info Menu

anyone here remember a certain poster wanting to cut his tender when the steelers had a chance?
    anyone remember the wallace ballwashers that said pay him 10+

Legend

User Info Menu

Probably figures why play in a meaningless game and risk a career threatening injury.
    Bye Mike, thanks for nothing bud

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    Probably figures why play in a meaningless game and risk a career threatening injury.
    He was pretty much in self-protect mode all season long.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    He was pretty much in self-protect mode all season long.
    I agree with that. If you watched him dog it after the interceptions by Ben in the Dallas and Cincy games, it rings true. Speed will only take you so far - your hands will keep you in the league. I respect him for his willingness to go inside, but he dropped too many passes this year. On post-gazette.com today there's a picture of him against the Chargers and it reads "A Ben Roethlisberger pass just out of the reach of Steelers' receiver Mike Wallace." Completely inaccurate. Should have read "Mike Wallace drops another catchable ball." Goodbye, Mike. If there's one thing the Steelers have a great track record of (with a few exceptions, of course), it's knowing when to let guys leave. I think Wallace will be another entry on that list.

Legend

User Info Menu

How about him running for the sidelines on basically any catch underneath, except the Giants game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pittpete View Post
    How about him running for the sidelines on basically any catch underneath, except the Giants game
    He is truly a punk. Madden was right about that. I hope Browns and Sanders grow up after seeing Wallace shown the door. I know Brown will, as he was never that bad to begin with. Sanders? He acted like such a baby this season and dropped and fumbled balls that hurt this team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Never seen so many people so keen to throw away productive players- get rid of Wallace, get rid of Mendenhall, get rid of Foote, get rid of Woodley.

He 2nd guy in line is not always better than the guy on top of the pile.
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Darius Robinson DT
    2. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Mike Sainristil CB
    3. Beaux Limmer OC
    4. Jordan Travis QB
    6. Travis Glover OT
    7. Josh Proctor S