Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mike Wallace out vs the Browns

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Yea, well, the only thing wrong with your argument is I HAVE BEEN PROVEN CORRECT in so many of my predictions. Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees; just because you have a coaching position doesn't make you infallible. Not even close. Wallace is a piece of garbage. He is an immature, self-centered idiot. If you can't plainly see that, you lack any ability to perceive the obvious. I don't need coaches to tell me that. It is beyond obvious. It was our genius coaches who allowed Woodley to play at a fatso weight. Yea, they must be really diligent and brilliant. I have met with some of these coaches; many aren't much brighter than a bag of hammers.
    you got a problem with hammers now, too? Is there anything you like?
    The people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off, why should I?

Light up the darkness.

2024 Draft
    1. Kool-Aid McKinstry CB
    2. Sedrick Van Pran-Grainger OC
    3. Malachi Corley WR
    3. Maason Smith DT
    4. Matt Goncalves OT
    6. Trevin Wallace ILB
    7. AJ Barner TE

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chadman View Post
    you got a problem with hammers now, too? Is there anything you like?
    I think that qualifies for "The Planet Steelers Award" Lol.!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    Why don't you leave it to the coaches and players to determine the caliber of their character. I'm inclined to believe that not a single one of them would share your myopic opinion. You sit in front of your TV and computer screen and attempt to make judgements on these men when you have nothing to go on but scraps of information that you process through your warped perceptions.
    that same logic could be used for anyone that has something good to say about any player or coach, correct?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    that same logic could be used for anyone that has something good to say about any player or coach, correct?
    I guess it depends on what you are referring to. Many of us (especially those who have legit knowledge of the game) can watch what unfolds during a game or cobble together statistics and make some pretty accurate assessments about what we see...good or bad. Maybe we could also see a player who engages in a pattern of criminal activity or otherwise operates with a lack of morality and it becomes painfully obvious that the dude is a scumbag.

Attacking a man's character and calling him a "piece of garbage" and an "immature, self-centered idiot" based on his performance and contract stance seems a little hard to do. I would agree that most of us didn't exactly appreciate either facet of Wallace's game this year. But only a warped few could arrive at or agree with the profoundly negative conclusion that Roidrage came up with.

It's nothing less than ridiculous hyperbole from someone who obviously has very little idea how to interpret the world around him and adequately express himself.

Either way Squid...if you want to hitch your wagon to that guy or defend his position, feel free and have fun.