Thread: Heath Miller voted Team MVP

Legend

User Info Menu

Heath Miller voted Team MVP

Congratulations to Heath Miller, well deserved. I wish the young WR would take lessons from Heath on how to act after making a play. I only hope he can return to this great form after the devastating injury.

[URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/miller-first-steelers-tight-end-to-be-named-team-mvp-668044/[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pretty strong message that the supposed franchise QB didn't win the MVP vote. What does that tell you? I have a feeling half the team thinks Ben is a fraud.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Pretty strong message that the supposed franchise QB didn't win the MVP vote. What does that tell you? I have a feeling half the team thinks Ben is a fraud.
    What does it tell you that He has never won team MVP? Lots about his supposed leadership.

Legend

User Info Menu

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeath!!!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Congrats to Heath and Pouncey! I thought Ryan Clark and LT should of made it as well even as a backup. Clark held that defense together all season and was a big part of them being # 1 in pass defense.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRob View Post
    What does it tell you that He has never won team MVP? Lots about his supposed leadership.
    Indeed it does. He must be kind of phony.