Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decline of Steelers’ Woodley puzzling

Legend

User Info Menu

once he got the big payday, woodley tanked. he is more concerned with tweeting and facebooking about how the steelers(and him) are going to beat "X" team. woodley is a nice guy and does alot for his hometown, but he just doesnt have the determination to be great. he played it perfect for the huge contract, produced and kept his mouth shut. he accomplished what he wanted. he definetely fooled me and the rooneys. i thought he was better than that.

Legend

User Info Menu

I know many won't want to hear this but I suspect the Steelers will draft a OLB...possibly as early as first round.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I know many won't want to hear this but I suspect the Steelers will draft a OLB...possibly as early as first round.
    but don't we have Jason Worilds waiting in the wings?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Worilds needs to have a healthy offseason to workout. Next year will be make or break for him.

Woodley needs to work on his conditioning. Keith Butler said during Training camp that Woodley's lack of conditioning is holding him back. He needs to go ask Terrell Suggs what he did to get into shape after a disappointing 2009 season.