Pro Bowl: Congrats to Pouncey and Heath Miller

Voted to the Pro Bowl.

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    Voted to the Pro Bowl.

Kindle
    I hope Pouncey doesn't play and starts to heal; obviously, Heath won't be playing.

Congrats to both players!

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Backup

User Info Menu

No Ryan Clark or Suisham ? Congradulations to Pouncey and Heath !

Legend

User Info Menu

I have to honestly say I don't see what everyone sees in Pouncey. He is a very good Center but is he really one of the Top 3-4 in the NFL? He seems to get driven back quite a bit on pass plays. If he is really that good glad we have him.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was thinking pouncey wasn't having a pro bowl year, until they put him in at guard. clearly we need him on the field so I figured there's much more going on than I was seeing. pretty strong indictment that the #1 defense (stats only) couldn't field a pro-bowler. I don't think they were snubbed, I think the league and fans were accurate in their assessment.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Miller is a complete class act and one of the players who will never quit. Great year and great effort all around. I hope he recovers fully as we are going to need him. I wish more of our players had the values and heart that Miller shows each and every game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCHammer View Post
    Miller is a complete class act and one of the players who will never quit. Great year and great effort all around. I hope he recovers fully as we are going to need him. I wish more of our players had the values and heart that Miller shows each and every game.
    +1. Heath is, by far, my favorite Steeler.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    +1. Heath is, by far, my favorite Steeler.
    ... have to say that Ryan Clark is pretty high on my list of favorite Steelers for this season. With all the young guys and subs playing in the secondary, it could have been a good excuse for a collapse but we never really saw it. He is definitely the leader back there.

Now, who is the leader of the DL/LB crew?... with Harrison in his twilight, that group needs a new voice and I am not sure I hear one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I have to honestly say I don't see what everyone sees in Pouncey. He is a very good Center but is he really one of the Top 3-4 in the NFL? He seems to get driven back quite a bit on pass plays. If he is really that good glad we have him.
    a lot of guys get in on reputation alone no matter if they had a great season or not.

C Jeff Saturday was voted into the Pro Bowl and he was benched the last game of the season for poor play.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I noticed Mike Pouncey didn't get in and Arians said he's better.