Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SuperBowl - Who Do You Want to See?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Indy is kind of a sentimental choice because of Pagano's situation. I like Houston, but they have been so inconsistent all year. They look dominant one week and awful every so often.

In the NFC, it would be cool to see a new team up there like Atlanta, Washington or Seattle.

What we'll probably end up with is either NE or Denver taking on either Green Bay or San Francisco. Blah!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Were Peyton's credentials called into question when he didn't win squat at Tennessee, and then Tee Martin led the Vols to a championship the year after Manning graduated?
    Yes... The "can't beat Florida" and chokes under pressure have always followed Manning. IM still curious to see if he chokes in the playoffs

Legend

User Info Menu

My wish is Seattle vs Denver with Seattle winning. I don't havehave a problem with Seattle fans hating on us... I still think O'Donnell threw the SB in 95 so I can see why they hold onto the hate.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    My wish is Seattle vs Denver with Seattle winning. I don't havehave a problem with Seattle fans hating on us... I still think O'Donnell threw the SB in 95 so I can see why they hold onto the hate.
    Yeah, but you dont blame Dallas for that or hate them more because of it, right?

As good as Seattle has looked, I don't see them winning 3 road playoff games to get to the SB. But I have doubted them all year, so.....