Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SuperBowl - Who Do You Want to See?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

SuperBowl - Who Do You Want to See?

I think I'd like to see Indy vs Seattle with a Seattle victory. I'm rooting for Russell Wilson. If he was 6-5, he'd have been the #1 pick in the draft instead of Luck and he'd be the favorite for for ROY.

Wilson is like the combination of Luck and RGIII in Doug Flutie's body.

I'd like to see Arians have success too. And I'd love to see Indy win a SuperBowl without Peyton. That would bring his credentials into question. It would also beg the question, why was BA the scape goat in Pittsburgh?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would mildly root for Seattle since I live in Washington state, but I still really have an issue with their fans for whining so much about losing the Super Bowl and blaming/hating the Steelers and their fans so much, even to this day. The northwest has been starved nearly to death for a championship team. The only one they ever had was the Sonics and they got ripped away!
    That said, ANYONE except for NE. I think Denver has a very good shot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I'd love to see Indy win a SuperBowl without Peyton. That would bring his credentials into question.
    Were Peyton's credentials called into question when he didn't win squat at Tennessee, and then Tee Martin led the Vols to a championship the year after Manning graduated?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Were Peyton's credentials called into question when he didn't win squat at Tennessee, and then Tee Martin led the Vols to a championship the year after Manning graduated?
    Of course not, but I was thinking of that exactly and thought it could be poetic justice.

Are you now comparing Luck to Martin. That's today's strawman for discussion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Yes... The "can't beat Florida" and chokes under pressure have always followed Manning. IM still curious to see if he chokes in the playoffs

Legend

User Info Menu

Seattle - Denver, book it Danno.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd like to see Houston v Seattle, though I don't think it'll happen. The only team I don't want to see in the SB is Baltimore. Cincinnati is a close second. Not because of the team as much as it's idiot fans and their stupid "Who Dey" BS.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd rather see Atlanta vs Houston, from the who's left and more likely.

I think we will see San Francisco vs New England, with NE taking another Lombardi.

May a Harbaugh or a Ryan never win a Lombardi.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would like to see Pittsburgh vs the 49ers, but we know that ain't happening.

I think Denver vs Atlanta might be the two teams as both were consistent most of the year, they are the ones I think that make it. However I would like to see Seattle make it for the NFC and Texans for the AFC.

If Seattle had a bye and home field advantage, they almost would be a lock. They are undefeated @Home, can score and play excellent defense.
    The only concern is Willson is a rookie and bound to make a mistake in the playoffs, but up to now the kid is dynamite. Their RB, ML is a beast and when you combine their good defense they are a formidable team that could do damage.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I dont think anyone wants to play Seattle right now. Though I think at some point someone is bound to figure out a way for Russel Wilson to look like a rookie.