Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: If you think this offense is terrible now...

  1. #11
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Just wait until many of you get your Wallace/ Mendenhall wish. With this dink and donk offense, I can see every defense sitting all on this short passing game with Brown, Sanders and Dwyer as your replacements.
    Who do the Patriots have at RB & WR?

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    I agree with those saying to build the offensive line and defensive line.

  3. #13
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Who do the Patriots have at RB & WR?
    The question should be, who they have at Qb.

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Just wait until many of you get your Wallace/ Mendenhall wish. With this dink and donk offense, I can see every defense sitting all on this short passing game with Brown, Sanders and Dwyer as your replacements.
    You are assuming there won't be any additions. I think this team is better without the crappy effort and attitude to Wallace. Who cares if he can run fast; that's about the ONLY positive thing he offers; all else is negative. Get rid of him. "Young Money" indeed.

  5. #15
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Who do the Patriots have at RB & WR?
    Exactly....

  6. #16
    Hall of Famer Mister Pittsburgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    The question should be, who they have at Qb.
    That QB would be dead by now behind our offensive line. The Patriots have one of the best offensive lines in football.

  7. #17
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,653
    Maybe he won't be dead because that's a Qb that reads a defense well and get rid of the ball.
    Last edited by Steelhere10; 12-26-2012 at 02:41 PM.

  8. #18
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,838
    An offensive line looks great when the QB respects the rush...

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,026
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    An offensive line looks great when the QB respects the rush...
    Watch Brady play; he makes the OL look good because he is decisive, accurate, reads Ds instantly. Ben has to freaking have a cup of tea back there before he throws it on so many plays. Brady doesn't do that. He doesn't need to. Ben takes it to back yard football mode all the time. Brady rarely does. Huge difference.

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,086
    Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    Watch Brady play; he makes the OL look good because he is decisive, accurate, reads Ds instantly. Ben has to freaking have a cup of tea back there before he throws it on so many plays. Brady doesn't do that. He doesn't need to. Ben takes it to back yard football mode all the time. Brady rarely does. Huge difference.
    Brady just happens to be one of the top 5 QB's in the history of the NFL. There are a lot of guys that can't do what he does.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •