Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I blame all the draft talk for our bad season.

Legend

User Info Menu

I blame all the draft talk for our bad season.

After the 3rd week I started seeing threads about who we should draft. I thought it was a bad idea and this season proves me right... lol.

Good teams and good fans don't talk about draft slots until we are out of the playoff hunt.

Mods... do better, be great next year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Merry Christmas.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    After the 3rd week I started seeing threads about who we should draft. I thought it was a bad idea and this season proves me right... lol.

Good teams and good fans don't talk about draft slots until we are out of the playoff hunt.

Mods... do better, be great next year.

I'm sure that was the reason. Next year maybe we should sacrifice some goats or something
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Dee Dub is obviously to blame for us not making the playoffs this season, what could he possibly have been thinking with all of these mock draft threads?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I'm sure that was the reason. Next year maybe we should sacrifice some goats or something
    Or at least feltdizz

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Or at least feltdizz
    See, now this is the kind of critical thinking that is needed at this time. Merry Christmas Feltdizz, we're having a little fun at your expense.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Or at least feltdizz
    Ayoooo! Yoooooi and double yoi.

Merry Christmas.... and bring back Crash!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Dee Dub is obviously to blame for us not making the playoffs this season, what could he possibly have been thinking with all of these mock draft threads?
    Yeah...some have the ability to actually see past their hearts. My "The Window has Closed" post was pretty spot on. But as I said in that thread that window could be re-opened rather easily and another long run could be made by the Steelers, if they make the right moves.

Manti Te'o is a huge step in that direction.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    Yeah...some have the ability to actually see past their hearts. My "The Window has Closed" post was pretty spot on. But as I said in that thread that window could be re-opened rather easily and another long run could be made by the Steelers, if they make the right moves.

Manti Te'o is a huge step in that direction.
    I'll be shocked if he makes it past 1.5 in the draft. However, if he makes it past there he could slip to 1.11 which is about as high as the Steelers might be drafting. I'd love to see him in Black and Gold, but highly unlikely.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I'll be shocked if he makes it past 1.5 in the draft. However, if he makes it past there he could slip to 1.11 which is about as high as the Steelers might be drafting. I'd love to see him in Black and Gold, but highly unlikely.

Pappy
    I think the Steelers will be drafting at 12, and I do believe there is a good chance Te'o will be there. With the need for QB's, OT's, and pass rushers, teams will over draft like they do every year. I believe Buffalo is the only team, ahead of the Steelers who may look at drafting Te'o. But they also have a lot of other needs as well.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash