Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I blame all the draft talk for our bad season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    I think the Steelers will be drafting at 12, and I do believe there is a good chance Te'o will be there. With the need for QB's, OT's, and pass rushers, teams will over draft like they do every year. I believe Buffalo is the only team, ahead of the Steelers who may look at drafting Te'o. But they also have a lot of other needs as well.
    Dee Dub, don't take this the wrong way, but I'd seek you out and kiss you if the Steelers manage to figure a way to get Te'o in the Black and Gold,between him and Timmons the Steelers would have electrifying sideline to sideline play makers.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We have to make it through the combines before we have a better idea on our chances with this guy. If he blows up the 40, etc. we aren't gonna have a shot unless we give up a boat load of picks, which I don't think would be wise. But the image of him and Timmons roaming the middle of the field is enticing.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    We have to make it through the combines before we have a better idea on our chances with this guy. If he blows up the 40, etc. we aren't gonna have a shot unless we give up a boat load of picks, which I don't think would be wise. But the image of him and Timmons roaming the middle of the field is enticing.
    Well, we didn't think DeCastro would drop either and, then, like clockwork teams started overdrafting quarterbacks and other players and the next thing you know, there's DeCastro just sitting for the taking. Personally, I can't wait to see him with a complete training camp under his belt and healthy tio see what he can do.

Pappy

1.20 -
    2.51 -
    3.84 -
    3.98 -
    4.119 -
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ayoooo! Yoooooi and double yoi.

Merry Christmas.... and bring back Crash!
    Merry Christmas to you also and NO

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.