Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
Many want to forget that. It all is on the OL. It dictates what can, or better yet can't be done execution wise. The interior of the OL needs to be dominant (still weak) which is why they can't not consider a player like Chance Warmack in Round 1. Starks needs to get a two year contract to stay. He was the best and most consistent player on the OL this season.
I agree with Ovi that Starks needs a contract...he was definitely the anchor on the blind side this year...He played very well.

While the OL play is vital to the success of the offense...I still wonder about the Haley offense.

I keep looking back at the 4 games that we played against the AFC West....Those 4 teams got to see the Haley offense twice a year for the last few years....

The Steelers new offense struggled against the AFC West...Struggled is an under statement....We lost 3 out of 4 and barely squeeked out a win against the Chiefs... The offense was unable to do anything in those games....

Is the Haley offense that predicatable? Does he really mold the offense to the strengths of his players?

Yes and No....