Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Over, Let's Talk About Something Stupid

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Season Over, Let's Talk About Something Stupid

Keisel's 15 yard penalty. WTF was that. Yukon Cornelius has been doing this after a sack his entire career and he gets flagged today???
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was trying to get over my OCD fit over that call. Here we go ... Maybe I'll try handwashing this time.

Legend

User Info Menu

what about the people mimicking tebow last year.

no calls on them?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If there was a rule change (didn't they say something about he went on the ground?) then he should have been told about it. He has been doing that forever, never a flag. He doesn't do it in anyone's face; I don't find it all that disrespectful. That was BS. And it cost us major field position at least.

Starter

User Info Menu

Ironically, the reason was because he went to the ground. RG III & Tebow go to the ground. The thing that gets the blood boiling is the inconsistency in the interpretation of the rule.

Backup

User Info Menu

That was crazy....It seemed to me I have been watching that celebration for years...

Does he usually not go down to his knee?

That was a total BS call...but typical of the season this team had....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jj28west View Post
    Ironically, the reason was because he went to the ground. RG III & Tebow go to the ground. The thing that gets the blood boiling is the inconsistency in the interpretation of the rule.
    Not sure if TEBOW has had anything to TEBOW about this year???
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Rookie

User Info Menu

It's not over. We've got one more game. If the offense doesn't show up to play next week, I don't know what I'll do. They can't ruin another holiday for me....

Rookie

User Info Menu

I know they said it was because he knelt down. How does that constitute excessive celibration? If what 99 did is excessive, then leaving the field of play, alla Lambeau Leap, should result in a full game suspension.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    It's not over. We've got one more game. If the offense doesn't show up to play next week, I don't know what I'll do. They can't ruin another holiday for me....

Wait. What???

Almost all of the guys at the Steelers bar here in Seattle aren't even watching next weekend. Ha. It's over.

BUT, there's always next season! Go Cubs!