Thread: The North Division is shifting

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The North Division is shifting

The days of the Ravens and Steelers dominating this division are over. Cinncy is a young team and will get better, the Ravens are getting old and our Steelers are in a transition period which takes time to develope new players.
    My hats off though to our defense, in this game today they were very good. The difference in this game is Dalton made the play to put them in position to win Ben didn't.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gotta Agree .... Cleveland is no pushover either.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Gotta Agree .... Cleveland is no pushover either.
    If Cleveland ever gets a QB, look out. Richardson is a beast. Got some talent on both lines. Also need some play making WRs. But they could be on their way, finally.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    If Cleveland ever gets a QB, look out. Richardson is a beast. Got some talent on both lines. Also need some play making WRs. But they could be on their way, finally.
    thought WEEDEN had a decent Rookie Season. Haven't really paid attention closely...but If he progresses to be at least decent they could do some damage...especially if they pride themselves into being a dominant DEFENSE.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Poor drafting is catching up to us, bottom line.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'll take my Steelers over either the Bengals or Browns next year and EVERY year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    thought WEEDEN had a decent Rookie Season. Haven't really paid attention closely...but If he progresses to be at least decent they could do some damage...especially if they pride themselves into being a dominant DEFENSE.
    [url]http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2012/12/what_you_need_to_know_about_th_8.html[/url]

This is what they are saying in Cle.

Kindle

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Pittsburgh View Post
    Poor drafting is catching up to us, bottom line.
    Not poor drafting as everyone rushes to blame Tomlin and Colbert. It is designed the way the NFL wants it. The Bumgals have very good young players because for the last 5-7 years they are picking in the Top 10-15 whereas we are picking 25 or later. Now they have a dominant DL. They have a dominant Top 3 WR.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Not poor drafting as everyone rushes to blame Tomlin and Colbert. It is designed the way the NFL wants it. The Bumgals have very good young players because for the last 5-7 years they are picking in the Top 10-15 whereas we are picking 25 or later. Now they have a dominant DL. They have a dominant Top 3 WR.
    New England continues to field a competitive team year after year....