Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Over, Let's Talk About Something Stupid

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Wait. What???

Almost all of the guys at the Steelers bar here in Seattle aren't even watching next weekend. Ha. It's over.

BUT, there's always next season! Go Cubs!
    That is so wrong. Next week is the start for next year. Who comes to play for some pride?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    That is so wrong. Next week is the start for next year. Who comes to play for some pride?
    Exactly. If this team comes out and lays an egg next weekend, it is a bad sign going forward.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SS Laser View Post
    Really? Play one game with pride? What about the previous 15 where they looked terrible. Sorry but I don't embrace the play for pride nonsense when the game means nothing. Yesterday was the pride game and they blew it.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Legend
    I remember Willie Parker having a breakout performance in a game that didn't matter. I'd like to see what some of our young guys can do next week. We should bring back Hoyer to see what he can do. Give him a chance to come back next year.

How bout giving Rainey the start at RB? Or letting him play in the slot with Sanders and Brown on the outside?

If Adams can dress, give him a game at LT.

It's like preseason all over. Hopefully Cleveland brings their A game next week.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I remember Willie Parker having a breakout performance in a game that didn't matter. I'd like to see what some of our young guys can do next week. We should bring back Hoyer to see what he can do. Give him a chance to come back next year.

How bout giving Rainey the start at RB? Or letting him play in the slot with Sanders and Brown on the outside?

If Adams can dress, give him a game at LT.

It's like preseason all over. Hopefully Cleveland brings their A game next week.
    Didn't Hoyer sign somewhere else and is on someone's roster? Probably Arizona, given history.