Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Beyond Haley, How Do the Steelers Fix the Offense?? (Per DukieBoy's request)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Get more consistent play from the QB. More consistent play from the QB will make everyone on offense better. More consistent play from the QB position isn't going to come to fruition as long as Ben remains the QB. I don't see Ben going anywhere. This is the offense the Steelers will have as long as Ben remains the QB. It's the way the offense has been since Ben became the Steelers "offense".
    The cold, hard TRUTH...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the problem is the basics. Teams like the Patriots are great year after year because they do the things 6 year olds are taught. Steelers don't.
    I don't know if that's coaching or the player. I guess you have to draft the right kind of INDIVIDUAL that doesn't need to be coached like he's a first grader.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

it might get worse

with wally gone and mendy likley gone too. the way this team goes about trying to get skill players scares me.

is there another team out there with worse pedigree (draft order) then our skill positions?

yet, the majority of mocks im seeing from posters want defense at the top of the draft. I dont get it

Legend

User Info Menu

and now our only returning high 1st rounder skill position player (heath) will be coming off a major injury

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    bens maturity level needs to improve big time.
    I guess getting married and having a baby isn't a miracle cure on the maturity front. Oh well.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lloydroid View Post
    I guess getting married and having a baby isn't a miracle cure on the maturity front. Oh well.
    that is beast and epic!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Kinda Missing B.A. for real!!! especially after watching him succeed in INDY
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    and now our only returning high 1st rounder skill position player (heath) will be coming off a major injury
    He'll be fine. He's not making Antonio Brown cuts and he has from now until next august to recover. If he's not back right way I liked what I saw out of Paulsen and we'll be seeing more against the Browns.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98 View Post
    He'll be fine. He's not making Antonio Brown cuts and he has from now until next august to recover. If he's not back right way I liked what I saw out of Paulsen and we'll be seeing more against the Browns.
    Not sure what you're liking so much about PAULSON ... I'm thinking he's a 3rd TE at this point.

For a team using so much 2 TE sets, you'd think they'd get themselves a quality #2 guy. IMO I think not having a quality #2 TE is like not having a quality #2 WR on the field. I watch Paulson go out on pass routes and he's just a non factor. Especially against man to man!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Trade Ben Roethlisberger! I'd rather go 7-9 with an upstart rookie with an upside who is willing to learn and grow with the system, rather than continue down this trek with a dumb, uncoachable QB with a bad attitude trying to sabotage the system because he didn't get his way.