Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blame yourself Ben two weeks straight

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 8467thekraken View Post
    i effin can't stand steelers fans.

you are unbelievable.

without ben we have ZERO superbowl appearances in the past 8 years. not to mention 2 superbowl wins and an additional appearance.

just shut up!!!
    Sorry to disappoint, but I won't shut up. Who died and made you boss?

Undoubtedly, we owe a debt of gratitude to Ben for his contributions in past years. I'm thankful we've had him these past 8 years.

But does that mean that we can't come to a point where we recognize that his performance isn't what it could be, or once was? Hey, let's suit up Terry Bradshaw...and I can't believe anyone would ever argue with that notion or say otherwise...because, after all, without him, we would have 4 less superbowl wins than we do.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben told everyone he did not want to change the offense. This offense has taken some of Ben's magic away it seems. Hope Ben can get healthy and find his magic again for next year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Tomlin, Haley and DL was questionable at best. But neither blamed any one other than the whole team. Ben distinctly called out TH although both was directly his fault for the loss
    how is lebeau questionable today?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    how is lebeau questionable today?
    This guy hasn't posted anything that's made sense on here so don't expect an intelligent response here.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    This guy hasn't posted anything that's made sense on here so don't expect an intelligent response here.
    yeah, i know.

was just hoping he would try. i need a laugh.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Dalton outplayed Ben today.

Rookie

User Info Menu

...I've seen this before with the Penguins. ...arguably the best player on the team at one point, JJ, was disatisfied with the coaching (Constantine) his star status v. Lemieux, his arrogance, and suddenly the entire team is in disarray. I don't like Tomlin because he did not corral the attitude problems. I have a really hard time with Ben's controlling ego. I just have a funny feeling that Ben wanted to play poorly enough so as to see Haley gone. Ben forced his teamates to take an unnecessary stand for him a couple of years ago, and Ben did not reperesent his team well over the years publically. Those are the things that JJ did. Nobody would argue JJ's skill, but his attitude

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[url]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ben-roethlisberger-inexplicable-interception-finishes-steelers-playoff-hopes-215209018--nfl.html[/url]

When teams are tempted to take a chance late in a game backed up in their own territory, they might remember what [URL="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6770"]Ben Roethlisberger[/URL] did on Sunday and run out the clock instead. ....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ben has issues. Draft Geno Smith!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    [URL]http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ben-roethlisberger-inexplicable-interception-finishes-steelers-playoff-hopes-215209018--nfl.html[/URL]

When teams are tempted to take a chance late in a game backed up in their own territory, they might remember what [URL="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6770"]Ben Roethlisberger[/URL] did on Sunday and run out the clock instead. ....
    Darned if you DO, Darned if you DON'T
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!