Thread: Is Haley the 2nd Coming of Mike Mularkey???

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Is Haley the 2nd Coming of Mike Mularkey???

This "cute" play calling is getting old.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We scored more than 28 points only once in the 15 games this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thought Haley showed promise for awhile, but he put up a lot of stinkers toward the end of the season...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    maybe, but all RBs combined barely scratched out 1000 yds this season. For a team that wanted to focus on the run, I would say that is the biggest fail.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Wow, Sad. Kudos for our DEFENSE for bailing out this offense.

I don't blame BEN's injury either b/c it all started on Monday Night before he got hurt ... our OFFENSE was flat out FLAT and nothing has changed since.

Seems like the only success we had since then was Charlie Batch's 2nd half against the RAVENS when he flung the ball downfield instead of "dink n dunk" and "trick plays"
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

cincinatti's strategy was the same as other teams this season, take away the short passes and wait for the defensive line to get the sack or pressure. it has worked for several weeks now. upgrade the OL and Ben will be Ben again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

We could use a thread about what is wrong with this team (it's much more than Haley or the offense, I think). This 2012 team certainly failed to uphold the dignity of the Steelers legacy, and for many reasons. It might be a good cathartic and informative discussion thread.

And maybe a thread about what is right about this team that can be a foundation for return to the level of the Steelers legacy.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

been kinda ugly all year.

last month has been pathetic.

Legend

User Info Menu

awful today

Legend

User Info Menu

A lot of what we saw is on the players. Ben was flat out terrible for the last 2 weeks, regardless of Haley's play calling. Our WR's drop a lot of balls. The running backs fumble on a regular basis. At some point, the players have to perform. The O ths year was a bunch of heartless, untalented, a$$ clowns.