Thread: Which Steelers do you think make the Pro Bowl ?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Which Steelers do you think make the Pro Bowl ?

Here is my picks:

Offense:
    1. Miller

2. pouncey

3. Ben

Defense:

1. Clark

Special teams:

1. Suisham

Note: I would of picked Ike Taylor if it wasn't for his injury, he was a part of that #1 pass defense. Ben was having a good year until the last few games, but I still think he may make it. Actually I hope none of them play, that means we're still rolling.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pouncey, Clark and Suisham. I really want to see Heath get in there but with the AFC Tight ends and the way the voting almost always is I doubt he gets the love he deserves. I also think Ben's injury sets him back from a sure fire lock. The guys on 93.7 the fan were talking about this the other day and they didn't seem to confident we'd have a bunch.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Pro Bowl means nothing to me. The only word that fits before Bowl is Super. Winning out would mean alot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully we're busy that week and it doesn't matter.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Believe it or not, Lawrence Timmons is one of the best ILB in all of football. He deserves to be a pro-bowler. Great season by him.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Backup

User Info Menu

Who f ucK cares? We didn't make the playoffs. F uck the pro bowl

Legend

User Info Menu

Who cares if any of them make the Pro Bowl? It's a meaningless game. I'd be happy if no one on the team made the Pro Bowl if we could go to the Super Bowl.