I keep hearing that if we are to make the post-season, that having Ike Taylor back will definetley be the difference since Victorian seems like he would have a very difficult time defending the likes of Brady, Manning, and Schaub. Clearly Ike is an upgrade but is he that big of an upgrade to make a difference? I keep hearing commentators every week say that he is an elite corner and is always guarding the best reciever. Ok but what if when he is guarding those best recievers and they are always scoring on him? I remember earlier in the year it seemed like every reciever he guarded scored on him. Examples, D. Thomas, D. Heyward-Bey, S. Holmes, K. Britt, A.J. Green, Victor Cruz, etc. and he has a total of 1 int. He clearly isnt an elite shutdown corner like Revis is and I truly believe that will not be the difference of success if we make the playoffs. In my opinion, getting pressure on those elite quartberacks who dont like to be out of the pocket will be the real difference, otherwise as I said earlier our corners will make no difference in the outcomes.

Just wanted to hear thoughts on what the real difference would be if we are to make the playoffs....