Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Lewis injures knee on Wed.

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Lewis injures knee on Wed.

    Step in a hole during Wed practice, fire Tomlin now he should check for holes before practice start. Jk about Tomlin but the injury is true.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    We catch breaks like our Wr catch passes.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    We catch breaks like our Wr catch passes.
    We fumble them?

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I wonder what AJ Green's best day as a Pro was before this Sunday which likely will end up being his best ever. Who the heck do we have that will be able to cover him?

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I wonder what AJ Green's best day as a Pro was before this Sunday which likely will end up being his best ever. Who the heck do we have that will be able to cover him?
    A corner back underneath and two safeties over the top should at least keep him around 100 yards and zero TDs.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

    1.28
    2.60
    3.92
    5.148
    5.165
    7.220
    7.246

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    So are they going into this week with Brown and Victorian starting, King as the nickle back, and who else do they even have if needed?


    How do injuries keep hitting this team in groups???

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    So are they going into this week with Brown and Victorian starting, King as the nickle back, and who else do they even have if needed?


    How do injuries keep hitting this team in groups???
    Cortez Allen made a full return to practice...

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Put Plaxico at safety and troy at CB LOL.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Activate Carnell Lake...he filled in at CB for us once before!


    If Roquan Smith falls to late teens, trade 1.28 & 2.60 to SEA for 1.18 & 4.120:

    1.18 LB Roquan Smith
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    4.120 RB Royce Freeman
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling
    7.246 OT Brett Toth

    If not:

    1.28 LB Leighton Vander Esch
    2.60 C/G Billy Price
    3.92 FS Jessie Bates
    5.148 DT Ken Norton
    5.165 TE Chris Herndon
    7.220 RB Ito Smith
    7.246 WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    Activate Carnell Lake...he filled in at CB for us once before!
    I heard Lebeau was running with the scout team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •