Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers fans on the road....some are a disgrace

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Go to a Steelers @ Browns game, then come back here and tell us what you witness.

Backup

User Info Menu

"Honestly, you're the only cool Steelers fan I know. Every other one I've encountered has been all, 'How can you cheer for them? They suck! We got six rings! Kiss the rings, bitch!'"

-A Lions fan I know from the local sports bar, speaking to me very candidly
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v437/DBR96/PGH061Asmall.jpg
    Pittsburgh, PA: City of Champions.

Legend

User Info Menu

There are Steeler fans, and then there are drunk buttholes. I don't understand how people could spend what I would spend for an awesome steak dinner at Ruth's Chris or Morton's on beer-after-overpriced beer at the stadium. And then drive home afterwards. These Mensa rejects make Alameda Ta'Amu look like a teatotaler.

I would rather hang out and talk football with a sober Ravens fan and a sober Pats fan than spend any time with a drunk butthole Steeler fan who is slurring his obscenties and has various bodily fluids come out of parts of his body involuntarily.

I just started bringing my 11 year old son to regular season games...I still only bring my 8 year old daughter to preseason games since that is a much more tame atmosphere with fewer drunk buttholes since the result of the game itself doesn't matter.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    These Mensa rejects make Alameda Ta'Amu look like a teatotaler.
    Nice. I never understood why they didn't set up sobriety check points on all routes out of Pittsburgh after the games. I realize it would slow everyone down, but it would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

Another solution would be to hurry up and legalize marijuana. People that are high are much more friendly that people that get sloppy drunk.

Starter

User Info Menu

I can't say that I've liked every fellow Steelers fan that I've met in my lifetime because oftentimes the only thing we have in common is our love for the Steelers. That's just how it is.

Backup

User Info Menu

There are Steeler fans, and then there are drunk buttholes. I don't understand how people could spend what I would spend for an awesome steak dinner at Ruth's Chris or Morton's on beer-after-overpriced beer at the stadium. And then drive home afterwards. These Mensa rejects make Alameda Ta'Amu look like a teatotaler.

I would rather hang out and talk football with a sober Ravens fan and a sober Pats fan than spend any time with a drunk butthole Steeler fan who is slurring his obscenties and has various bodily fluids come out of parts of his body involuntarily.

I just started bringing my 11 year old son to regular season games...I still only bring my 8 year old daughter to preseason games since that is a much more tame atmosphere with fewer drunk buttholes since the result of the game itself doesn't matter.
    RB, at least you didn't have the beer throwing drunk chick near your section during the Chargers game. Apparently she was upset that fans were leaving when the Steeles were losing by 24pts and decide to douse some guy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RKSteel View Post
    RB, at least you didn't have the beer throwing drunk chick near your section during the Chargers game. Apparently she was upset that fans were leaving when the Steeles were losing by 24pts and decide to douse some guy.
    I bet everyone can think of multiple knuckleheads they've encountered at every game they've been too. The NFL is having problems with attendance because more people prefer to watch games at home. I bet more people would be willing to bring their kids to a safer and more sober atmosphere.

If you want to see some horrific stuff, you look up fan fights on youtube. There's content you could watch for days. It's unbelievable. It's all alcohol related. Every 2 beer queer in America goes to NFL games.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Every 2 beer queer in America goes to NFL games.
    It's actually a "one beer queer"...

I believe you are thinking of a "Two-can Sam"...

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

I won't take my kids and have passed on opportunities to go to games because of the number of drunks that surround you at them. It has gotten totally out of hand. Unfortunately, someone is probably going to have to get killed before the Steelers and the NFL crack down on the drunken idiots who go to games. The viewing experience is much better at home courtesy the the NFL Ticket and La-Z-Boy.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"